So, I was tagged by
I can't help but notice this thing going back and forth here. I think I liked it better when I had no dA friends and couldn't get tagged with these things.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tagbacks.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
- I've fixed the cord on two computer mice and I am quite proud of myself for that.
- Amongst the items on my desk there are: tape, utility knife, sandpaper, some string and lots of paper. Apart form the paper, I seldom use any of these. It's just clutter I don't bother to tidy up.
- I'm one of those douchebags that link together all the paper clips in the box.
- My native folklore means I frown whenever fictional trolls appear and are not petrified by sunlight.
- I would buy a lot more shit if it wasn't for customs making it a lot more expensive than it needs to be.
1. Do you like Team Fortress 2?
I wouldn't have played it for over three years (and I still do) if I didn't.
2. What do you think of how education is taught in your school district?
It works pretty well. Some changes could be made, but that means I have to explain our school system to you, and screw that.
3. Have you gone to college, or are planning to go college?
...And this is the place where I have to Google "college", since we don't use the same term in Norway and I'm not sure which step it's at. But yes, from what I can read, I fall under at least one of the defintions. If I'm not mistaken it might even be what I'm attending now. Yes, probably, that's what it is.
4. Do you like to read or write?
Both, though I hate reading or writing stuff I am told to read/write by school or something.
5. Who's your all-time favorite character?
What, any character from absolutely any media? Impossible to say. I like many characters for different reasons. Some I like because they do cool things. Some I like because their personalities are great. I'll just list a bunch and you'll have to settle for that. Waaay more than what is asked for, so hah! Ask for explanations and they might be given.
- Team Fortress 2: Main cast, especially Engineer, Sniper and Spy.
- Mass Effect: Commander Shepard, Garrus, Tali, Mordin, Legion.
- Zelda: Midna, Tetra.
- Metroid: Samus, Ridley, Weavel, Trace, Rundas, all space pirate scientists.
- Portal: Everyone.
- Super Mario: Toad is goddamn awesome and you know it. Gombella, Yoshi.
- Dragon Age: Sten and Shale, plus most of the other recruitable characters.
- Castlevania: WHAT IS A MAN? Oh, and Death. Plus Simon. His walk alone qualifies him.
- Touhou: Sakuya, Marisa, Remilia.
- F-Zero: Captain Falcon, The Skull.
- Order of the Stick: Redcloak, Xykon, O-Chul, and the entire main cast of course.
- 8-Bit Theater: Goddamn near everyone.
- Dr. McNinja, the doctor who is also a ninja. Plus one of his sidekicks, Gordito.
- Alien: Ellen Ripley, badass extraordinare.
- Terminator 2: Sarah Connor, badass extraordinare.
- Iron Man.
- Final Fantasy 4: Rubicante.
- Final Fantasy 6: Playable cast, most of 'em.
- Code Geass: Kallen Stadtfeldt.
- Gurren Lagann: Kamina, later Simon as well.
- Mega Man: Protoman, Quickman, Crashman.
- Dragonball Z (Abridged): Vegeta, Frieza, Mr. Popo, Piccolo.
- Cave Story: Curly, Sue, King, Balrog.
- HOLY SHIT THERE ARE SO MANY MORE BUT THE JOURNAL IS GETTING TOO LONG!
6. Do you wish you had a tail?
Only if was prehensile, reptilian and capable of gripping stuff.
7. How often do you find yourself spending your time on the Internet?
Every day, unless the power is out.
8. What's the most recent movie you've seen?
9. Are you tired right now?
Not especially, no, even though I did have some work both today and yesterday.
10. Shouldn't you be doing something else, other than this survey?
Probably, but who's fault is that?
11. Do you feel good for reading through the journal?
Not especially, no. Should I?
Screw the rules, I will not tag anyone this time. The people I know on here has either done this several times before, or they are not exactly jolly about being tagged. So this ends now.